Thursday, November 29, 2012

Who are you?

Typical monthly stats.
I recently posted my 100th entry on this blog. Sally and I are about to start our 3rd year together on December 2nd (time flies). I thought it would be interesting to share some of the inside blogging numbers with you.


I started this as a project just to keep some notes on our flights and concerns about Light Sport Aviation. I'm surprised about the number of people that have taken the time to read it. I'm even more surprised at the international interest.

I only expect to post a few more entries this year. The weather is getting lousy for VFR flying and the Christmas Holidays will be a distraction (which I will thoroughly enjoy.)  I hope you enjoy the coming weeks as well and can take the opportunity to go out and fly.

Thanks for reading. I hope next year will be even more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment