|The "Affordable" Expo|
|This way to blue sky|
|The best looking plane at the Expo|
|Talk to Steve about this one|
- My first forum was given by Steve McCaughey: Seaplane 101. If you are thinking about flying one you should talk to Steve. He was convincing enough for me to join the Seaplane Pilot's Association and I don't have access to a seaplane!
- Lou Mancuso: LSA Operational Tips. I was pleased to find someone professing the same ideas I use for instruction. He did a great job explaining techniques he uses for LSA pilots in the landing pattern.
- Barry Hull: #1 Killer of Pilots & How you can Prevent it. He has a system on how to measure judgement and as a former F18 pilot brings a lot of credibility to his presentation.
- Kyle White: Aviation Insurance 101. To say this was exciting would be a gross overstatement. However in today's world there aren't many things in aviation that are more important.
- Jamie Beckett: Start or Join a Flying Club. Can I do this with Sally? Should I?
- Phil Lockwood: Rotax Engine 912 Seminar. So many myths and legends. This was really good stuff. I'm not going to use Sea Foam anymore.
- Paul Shuch: Category and Class. Do I need to take a written test to get a Seaplane endorsement?
- Also, Dr. Story Musgrave (Hubble Astronaut) gave a great presentation in the "main tent" over lunch. "Don't give up!"
|Nothing wrong with this.|
|If I were going to build...|
My first time at this show and I really enjoyed it. The "experts" may have other opinions, but I think it was a success.